The Flow Slim, part of the Flow collection is a shell chair available in two options: padded and un padded.
Please inquire for additional discounts or trade pricing
The shell, made from polycarbonate through injection moulding, is mass-pigmented in white or black and has a standard double finish: gloss outside, and microgoffered inside.
The padded version is completed with upholstery: a thermoformed padded countershell with a small pad made from quilted polyurethane and polyester wadding.
The bases are supplied in the same colour as the shell.
• 4-legged base in steel tube, painted matte white, matte graphite grey or chrome- plated.
• sled base in steel wire, painted matte white, matte graphite grey or chrome- plated.
• 4-legged steel base in folded sheet metal, painted matte white or matte graphite grey , with an aluminium
coupling device painted in the same colour.
• 4-legged LEM base in double-layer tubular steel with connecting elements in steel wire, painted matte white
or matte graphite grey.
• 5-point-star base in die-cast aluminium, painted matte white or matte graphite grey. It is height adjustable and can be placed on castors. Castors come in the same colour as the base.
•4-legged oak base, frame from solidl oak with a natural, brown or bleached finish, with a lacquered steel coupling device painted matte white or matte graphite grey.
Have a question or want to know more about this product?
Thank you, someone will be in contact with you soon.